• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When Swag = Wins...

twylyght

swag will never equal wins

swag was created by people and for people in the case that they don't, can't, and probably never will win

....at anything other than having swag of course.

"yeah I lost, yeah I'm lazy, yeah I was worried more about my hair bows and makeup more than the task at hand but I looked damn good out there."

swag is the anti-win. Or at least the anti-focus on what is important to secure a win anyway.

the way I see it

Jesus some of you have a far too long stick up your arse.

Swag is just another word for charisma, mojo, the "IT" factor where when you walk into a room everyone knows it and is drawn to you.

Michael Jordan had an immense amount of swag. Ali was the personification of swag. Kobe Bryant, swag. Dale Earnhardt even had swag.

Now your Carolina Panthers quarterback has the mojo, charisma, SWAG that other franchises would kill for. Be thankful and enjoy the ride.

Jesus some of you have a far too long stick up your arse.

Swag is just another word for charisma, mojo, the "IT" factor where when you walk into a room everyone knows it and is drawn to you.

Michael Jordan had an immense amount of swag. Ali was the personification of swag. Kobe Bryant, swag. Dale Earnhardt even had swag.

Now your Carolina Panthers quarterback has the mojo, charisma, SWAG that other franchises would kill for. Be thankful and enjoy the ride.

Urban Dictionary sums it up perfectly:

A stupid saying that's overused. People 90 per cent are dumb teenagers, 10 per cent are little ass kids trying to be cool use it for EVERYTHING and also as their facebook name thinking that poo's cute: 'I just opened a cabinet, SWAG.' 'I just fell down, lol, SWAG.' 'SWAGNIFICENT' '(your name) idontgiveafuq gotsswagg' 'lives in swagtown' 'works at swagville' 'That show was so SWAG.' 'I just finished brushing my teeth, SWAG.' 'Hey guys, just woke up, SWAG.' 'Lol, I got kicked out of class, SWAG.' 'I cursed the teacher out, SWAG.' 'Tumbling on tumblr in class, SWAG.' '(your name) the swag god' 'texting in class, SWAG' ... 'SWAG.' You don't have no motherfuging swag.

Archived