• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Dating profiles...

Darth Biscuit

Sorry, I'm a little hammered right now. Just this... If you ever end up single again and want to get laid, hang out with a really tall black guy. We used to go to Mad Monk and the chicks would flick to my boy like flies to poop. I was there to pick up the scraps...which were pretty damn nice.

Port City ladies FTW

Just read this again... lol

Dude the Mad Monk was old school... we loved that place, spent many nights there getting deaf. Are you talking about the old one by the railroad tracks on Market or when it moved to the Marketplace? Or both... Hard to believe where that original Monk was is now a Walmart shopping center... :(

Dude the Mad Monk was old school... we loved that place, spent many nights there getting deaf. Are you talking about the old one by the railroad tracks on Market or when it moved to the Marketplace? Or both... Hard to believe where that original Monk was is now a Walmart shopping center... :(

I saw the best/biggest fight I've ever seen at Mad Monk. About 20 guys beating the crap out of each other, it was like a movie.

I only went to the old one a few times before he burned the place down. I used to go to the one in marketplace all the time. My buddies bounced there for like a decade.

Archived