• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Workout Warriors

Darth Biscuit

I like the "eat wtf I want" diet.

You can burn 12,000 calories a day. And then when you come off the mountain going back to your car you run down a rabbit because you're so hungry. While holding it in your hands about to end its life it looks up with those terrified eyes you realize what a monster you've become and let it go.

i'm not going to post numbers because it's embarrassing how scrawny i was but i've been lifting weights for right on two months now and my max bench press is up 20%.

i can't seem to make progress on this damn belly fat though

Do you eat healthy? A good diet and half hour or so on the gain robber every day and I'd have to think you'll notice a difference quickly

And like pstall said, green tea is good too, I'm not a fan but my gf drinks a ton of it

Do you eat healthy? A good diet and half hour or so on the gain robber every day and I'd have to think you'll notice a difference quickly

And like pstall said, green tea is good too, I'm not a fan but my gf drinks a ton of it

i've adjusted my diet dramatically in the past couple months. more or less cut out red meat, eating several salads a week,  tons of water, cutting back sodas as much as possible, consciously looking for lean stuff. i'm not calorie counting though.

i think i need to do more cardio, or HIIT stuff like chimera mentioned. i'm lazy and i absolutely hate cardio.

i've adjusted my diet dramatically in the past couple months. more or less cut out red meat, eating several salads a week, tons of water, cutting back sodas as much as possible, consciously looking for lean stuff. i'm not calorie counting though.

i think i need to do more cardio, or HIIT stuff like chimera mentioned. i'm lazy and i absolutely hate cardio.

I'm not a calorie counter either but I'm very conscious of my protein intake and sodium intake. Everyone's different but I cut weight pretty quickly once I limited my sodium intake the best I could.

Don't starve yourself with salads either, add a chicken breast to your salads and get some protein in your body, it'll help.

But yeah, no one enjoys cardio but it's kind of a must when trying to lose weight. I HATE running and my knees and ankle barely allow me to run but it's a must for me.

I'm not a calorie counter either but I'm very conscious of my protein intake and sodium intake. Everyone's different but I cut weight pretty quickly once I limited my sodium intake the best I could.

Don't starve yourself with salads either, add a chicken breast to your salads and get some protein in your body, it'll help.

But yeah, no one enjoys cardio but it's kind of a must when trying to lose weight. I HATE running and my knees and ankle barely allow me to run but it's a must for me.

i need to start paying attention to sodium. i do a ton of protein, 20-30g right after a workout, and every salad i do has chicken on top. i'm trying to add as much greens as possible to my diet as well as lean meat.

part of my problem is i work almost every day, so the majority of my meals come from the bar kitchen, and finding healthy options is a huge challenge.

Has anyone else tried Epiq Power's pre workout supp? It's made by the same company that produces MuscleTech products just under a different name.

I'm not a huge fan of taking anything other than protein and don't often need a pwo to get pumped to go to the gym, but after coming back from Cabo a couple weeks ago my energy level was in the gutter.

My little brother ballooned up pretty good recently (I swear he's back on dbol but he'll deny it all the way to the grave) but says he's been taking this Epiq Power pwo, so I bought some the other day.

This pwo has some hydrochloride creatine in it (could be how he got a little bigger) but it isn't suppose to retain as much water as monohydrate creatine would.

Anyway, been on it all week and have gained all my weight back that I lost in Mexico. Up the dosage to 2 scoops today and I had my best workout in a long time. Just curious if anyone else has given it a shot? I know you like creatine Darth, do you stick with the mono or the HCL stuff?

i've adjusted my diet dramatically in the past couple months. more or less cut out red meat, eating several salads a week, tons of water, cutting back sodas as much as possible, consciously looking for lean stuff. i'm not calorie counting though.

Get some club soda and throw some limes or dif fruit in there and trick your taste buds its soda. No calories either.

For those watching sodium if you get canned veggies get no salt added.

Pay attention to sodium per SLICE with breads.

Never buy canned goods from Aldi's. Stop eating at subway.

Yep, most foot longs at subway will have anywhere from 1500mg's of sodium to well above 2000mg's, you won't find anything under 1500mg.

And if you're watching sodium or trying to lose weight, you cut bread completely out of your diet, atleast I do.

Archived