• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Workout Warriors

Darth Biscuit

oh yeah..how's your wife doing?? has she lost anything?? I know you said she hadn't been happy with her weight

Mine? Uhh... she's apparently happy. She's been doing zumba twice a week and she "claims" she's watching what she eats, although that is highly subjective... she might be literally watching it go in her mouth, lol.

She could still stand to lose 10-15 lbs esp in the belly area IMO, but I daren't not say that to her.

Nice, 50 pounds in 6 months is fan-freaking-tastic. My wife uses that fitness pal app to watch her calories too... it's amazing the stuff you eat and have no idea how bad it is for you.

Knowing the caloric intake of a lot of the stuff I used to eat is why it has become stuff I used to eat.

Once I get under 10% body fat I'm going to put on muscle until after the holidays. Then I will start training for the Cooper River Bridge run. I will use that as my cutting phase.

I used to do a lot of biking when I lived in Germany and in Washington state. Here in NC, the greenways aren't very long and there's no way I'm biking the roads with you horrible drivers out there. I'll still ride around my neighborhood on occasion, but that's more of a recreational thing with my oldest son.

Right now, I'm concentrating on running. My cardio is decent overall, but pounding the pavement still gives breaks me off.

Archived