• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which QB in the NFL has the best arm?

JawnyBlaze

Judging by the choices, I think they mean "strongest arm", because "best" implies to me the most accurate, best zip, etc. Cam's not exactly in that discussion yet (and neither is Flacco and possibly not Stafford). I think voters are responding to it as if it was the total package, while the choices tell me it just means the strongest arm which I honestly think might be Cam. I haven't seen enough of Flacco and Stafford to know whether they can throw a pass like the one in the Washington game where Cam connected with Steve at the 1.

When it comes to pure arm strength, I'd probably go with Cam, Stafford, Flacco, and Cutler as my top four. Not sure what order though. Some of the throws Cam threw off his back foot last season were incredible. That's pure arm strength. Vick may round out the top five. I haven't seen him play a ton in Philly, but dude had a howitzer in Atlanta.

cam definitely has zip. threw a couple of passes that his receivers couldnt hold on to last year. strongest on the long ball id probably give the edge to stafford. most accurate? unfortunately mole man takes that honor. ill be glad when he leaves NO.

Limp wristed sissy boy award? anyone....? pickles is too easy. Ill go matty ice.

Archived