• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL's 10 Highest-Paid Running Backs

Car123

Seriously why do people on this board say the dumbest poo sometimes, even the smarter ones

put DeAngelo in that talent drain that is St. Louis and he wouldn't even come close. Jackson ran for more yards than either of our backs last season (yea i know "but they split time blah blah blah" and in the next breath tell us all about how splitting time is helping them") and he ran behind a line anchored by Jason Brown, who sucks. Not Ryan Kalil, who is one of the best centers in the league.

Also Jackson has eclipsed more than 300 carries 3 times in his career, has rushed for more than 1000 yards 7 years in a row in counting, caught 90 passes in a single season, and somehow still hasn't been put on IR as a running back after 8 years in the league (DW has been put there twice, in spite of splitting carries lol).

Please use spell check, it gets annoying when nitpickers do not find their own mistakes. Had to do it, I could not stop once I started.

Jackson is a beast. He is on a level all his own right now. That said, DWill has had a productive career in his own right. And is still comparable to almost any RB in the league.

The last time he went on IR, was at the end of 10. We were not going anywhere, so they shut him down. So, yes, he has been on IR once. Still a low number for a RB.

DWill is still an above average RB. Personally, I am sooooo glad he is a Panther.

Please use spell check, it gets annoying when nitpickers do not find their own mistakes. Had to do it, I could not stop once I started.

Jackson is a beast. He is on a level all his own right now. That said, DWill has had a productive career in his own right. And is still comparable to almost any RB in the league.

The last time he went on IR, was at the end of 10. We were not going anywhere, so they shut him down. So, yes, he has been on IR once. Still a low number for a RB.

DWill is still an above average RB. Personally, I am sooooo glad he is a Panther.

Actually it was twice

I don't think some of you people understand that if DLo wasn't splitting carries with JStew he would have top 5 numbers.

In a Fox offense, Stewart would have top 5 numbers as well if he got the touches.

Difference is, in this current offense, Stewart's ceiling is higher (style and age). It took noticeable effort for them to keep Williams involved a times last year.

D Will is a very good RB

Matt Forte is a very good RB...maybe we should of brought him in, in case Williams and Stewart both get hurt. Also we could run some wishbone, I mean Chud is mastermind. Cam, Stewart, Forte, Williams, Tolbert all on the field at the same time. I mean we could run for more yards than The Golden Calf of Bristol's team.

Show me any DWill thread and watch the same old arguments by the same people pop up like wildflowers.

DWill is not as good as Stewart. DWill is the 3rd best fit for the offense we run. DWill is injury prone. DWill is a 2 down back. DWill is vastly overpaid. DWill is a poor receiver. DWill can't block.

What did I miss?

Show me any DWill thread and watch the same old arguments by the same people pop up like wildflowers.

DWill is not as good as Stewart. DWill is the 3rd best fit for the offense we run. DWill is injury prone. DWill is a 2 down back. DWill is vastly overpaid. DWill is a poor receiver. DWill can't block.

What did I miss?

I don't know how Williams is not a good fit in the offense and he's not really injury prone. Stewart is the guy that's always on the injury report.

Williams has been the more consistent receiving back over the years.

I don't know how Williams is not a good fit in the offense and he's not really injury prone. Stewart is the guy that's always on the injury report.

Williams has been the more consistent receiving back over the years.

Stewart is the RB who has played with injuries....missed 2 games in his career. Williams has missed 13 in that same timeframe.

Stewart is the only RB who performed well in the passing game....in an actual passing offense

dwill's career 5.1 ypc average is the best in the nfl.

dwill and jim brown are friends.

barry sanders runs like dwill.

dwill is better than all the backs in the nfl that have had a larger workload and are a bigger asset to their team in a shorter time frame than him.

Jamaal Charles has a 6+ career ypc

that makes him better than Williams

Being better than Williams means the Earth may implode at any moment.

Archived