• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone a fan of D-Will on Facebook? He is getting flamed bad...

Hotsauce

This whole thread is a fail...

Com'on people let the man have his opinion, did it make him racist no cause alot of what he said has some truth to it. For me thou I don't think this guy should spend one night in prison and use our tax dollars to feed him. I do think this is special case for a public execution for all the family's he affected. Jmo

If you state a controversial opinion, you are going to get slammed. Thats just the way it is. And the way it always has been for that matter. Don't want to take the hits, don't say anything.

itt MadHatter lambastes dwill for politicizing the aurora shooting and then proceeds to go on a rant about how the liberals tried to paint the shooter as a conservative tea party member and use it as an excuse to trash huffpo.

irl lol

Like I said, people continue to embarrass themselves and just aren't bright enough to grasp it. They never will. If it wasn't so sad it would be funny.

And he still hasn't quite grasped that huffpo never actually did the thing he keeps freaking out about.

No...Just ABC News Brian Ross and George Stephanopoulos. We expect made up crap from CBS (Dan Rather) and MSNBC.

And CBS just had to show a pic of the Asian dude from the VT killing when talking about the recent shooter at Aurora.

Who, btw, further enforces Deangelo's point.

VT shooter; his strict korean background prevented him from getting the mental help he needed.

Ft Hood shooter; Muslim, enough said.

Both of these were common themes of coverage of those events, perfectly valid points. So why doesn't anyone discuss how the white guy's cultural background might have led him to this?

The coverage is different. That's the point Deangelo made.

Archived