• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone a fan of D-Will on Facebook? He is getting flamed bad...

Hotsauce

If he was black or brown.....and was getting his Phd in neuroscience.....the media wouldn't call him a thuggish gang member.

This is the point. If you are black or brown you have to be getting a Phd in neuroscience in order to not be called a thuggish gang member by the media.

This is the point. If you are black or brown you have to be getting a Phd in neuroscience in order to not be called a thuggish gang member by the media.

False. You specifically said if THIS guy was black....he would be called a thug. This guy happened to have a background in neuroscience.

You are picking and choosing what you will or won't acknowledge....in order to play your race card.

Why are there so many African americans in prison? Did the commit a crime? NO!!! Almost everyone of them are in there bc the love smoking herbs, which is a drug that is natural and is legalize in other countries.

But the government who is white, who are smoking Coke and none of them are in prison.

Kasay Anyhony who is white, who everyone knows killed his own daughter is left being free and this world and having the the government who ever help hide her identity and a hidden place for her to live.

As long as this world is run by mosly whites, all other colors are left wondering why?

They did commit a crime by U.S law.

Who is smoking coke?

Casey Anthony is a good example of our justice system failing. Her being a nice looking white woman had a lot to do with her being found innocent imo.

Why what?

Why are there so many African americans in prison? Did the commit a crime? NO!!! Almost everyone of them are in there bc the love smoking herbs, which is a drug that is natural and is legalize in other countries.

But the government who is white, who are smoking Coke and none of them are in prison.

Kasay Anyhony who is white, who everyone knows killed his own daughter is left being free and this world and having the the government who ever help hide her identity and a hidden place for her to live.

As long as this world is run by mosly whites, all other colors are left wondering why?

The reason so many black people are in prison is because of racial profiling, poor socioeconomical factors, and the fact that there is about 4 times the police coverage in an inner city community than in a white suburb.

If African-Americans were the dominant race and lived in the suburbs and the white people lived in "ghetto" and were oppressed the reverse ratio of people in prison would occur. It isn't about color it is about society and circumstance.

The reason so many black people are in prison is because of racial profiling, poor socioeconomical factors, and the fact that there is about 4 times the police coverage in an inner city community than in a white suburb.

If African-Americans were the dominant race and lived in the suburbs and the white people lived in "ghetto" and were oppressed the reverse ratio of people in prison would occur. It isn't about color it is about society and circumstance.

It is easier for an educated black women to land a sweet job than a white male....let's get over the oppressed bs.

People who want to succeed do. Black, white, brown or purple.

False. You specifically said if THIS guy was black....he would be called a thug. This guy happened to have a background in neuroscience.

You are picking and choosing what you will or won't acknowledge....in order to play your race card.

I didn't say anything. That was my first post.

It is easier for a black women to land a sweet job than a white male....let's get over the oppressed bs. People who want to succeed do.

Maybe it is because white males say things like "It is easier for a (singular) white women (plural)..." and then talk about ebonics as if is is the of the cause black people's plight.

Name me 5 black women that have risen to CEO (not counting a company they created) of a major corporation. Landing a job is one thing but growth within a corporation is something still seems to be s sticking point. Has there been nearly zero black women that have wanted to succeed?? I mean if they wanted to they would have right??

You must mean if you want to succeed at being a bottom level employee and absolutely no higher than middle management at a major corporation.

Company's say "Hey we met our affirmative action quota, but they aren't going to go anywhere in this company"

We tried to explain this to him in the Tinderbox but he just flipped out even more. MadHatter tends to live entirely in his own made-up reality, it's best to just be gentle with it.

I know that HP covered a story from abc. However, abc quickly apologized and retracted. HP has not.

HP is nothing more than a liberal site that is over the top Pro Dem and Anti Repub. if you think they are even close to being unbiased, you are dillusional.

There is not one article ever posted on that site that is anything but Obama Knob Slobbering .

I'd also like to point out George Zimmerman. Who is white, btw. What is the public opinion of him? Not very good. No doubt in my mind that GZ is headed to jail for a very long time.

1. It's because EVERYONE was up his ass. For the record, I'm not defending Zimmerman, but we know a helluva lot less about what happened between him and the young man Trayvon than we do with what happened in Colorado. FACT.

2. The facts that have been stated about the killer are true. He was a highly intelligent human being working on a PhD.

3. Racism does exist. It's also unfair and ignorant to just believe that racism exists only in the white community.

4. Like I stated earlier, I work for a media outlet and I am in no way a fan of the news/ mainstream media. Even respected outlets like HUFFPO still have an agenda behind them.

George Zimmerman is hispanic.

Prosecutors say Zimmerman, who is Hispanic, racially profiled the African-American Martin and ignored a police dispatcher's advice to avoid a confrontation

Maybe it is because white males say things like "It is easier for a (singular) white women (plural)..." and then talk about ebonics as if is is the of the cause black people's plight.

Name me 5 black women that have risen to CEO (not counting a company they created) of a major corporation. Landing a job is one thing but growth within a corporation is something still seems to be s sticking point. Has there been nearly zero black women that have wanted to succeed?? I mean if they wanted to they would have right??

You must mean if you want to succeed at being a bottom level employee and absolutely no higher than middle management at a major corporation.

Company's say "Hey we met our affirmative action quota, but they aren't going to go anywhere in this company"

Or maybe it is a message board and I type on a iPhone...I'm not going back to edit autocorrect when the message is clear:

I aint having a race debate. I went I school with lots of blacks. People who want to suceed do in today's world

Stop the "let's blame everyone else" card. There are so many blacks in prison because they are committing crimes.

We can debate why they are committing crimes. But, they ARE committing them.

I know that HP covered a story from abc. However, abc quickly apologized and retracted. HP has not.

HP is nothing more than a liberal site that is over the top Pro Dem and Anti Repub. if you think they are even close to being unbiased, you are dillusional.

There is not one article ever posted on that site that is anything but Obama Knob Slobbering .

That is why I only get my new from "The Drudge Report" and "Fox News" because they always tell the truth. Fair and Balanced!!

(rollseyes)

The greatest thing the Republican party ever did was convince their dimwitted followers that the news was part of a grand liberal conspiracy.

Now they can spoon feed their people with lies with no repercussions and not having to worry about pesky things like facts.

Stop the "let's blame everyone else" card. There are so many blacks in prison because they are committing crimes.

We can debate why they are committing crimes. But, they ARE committing them.

75% of the drug dealers at my school were white. Most of them lived in the suburbs and have clean records to this day. The black drug dealers that I knew and were bussed in from inner city have huge rap sheets.

If you aren't looking for crime you likely won't find it. When there are no cops in the suburbs, people could come and go as they pleased to dealers houses.

Archived