• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Madden 13 Attributes

Car123

RGIII with a 83 overall is ridiculous. These stupid experts are all riding on his nuts.

His body is not going to hold up in the NFL. Vick is much bigger and built than RG3 and he is living play to play only.

RG3 is overrated and hyped up by dumb people who gets pay to scout .

RG3 is overrated and overhyped, but he is also def bigger than vick. about 2 inches taller and 20 lbs heavier. that said he's still undersized for an NFL qb. even though he's really fast, he doesn't have anywhere near the elusiveness of vick or cam. he's a track star that become an NFL QB, his football move repertoire is a joke.

unless if he learns to slide early and often he's going to get blown to pieces. at least vick has nice cuts and can avoid head on collisions.

It did renew... For one year... EA is in financial ruin right now and wont be remewing their NFL contract. Sad news is ... 2K Sports is in even greater financial ruin.

maybe it's because they release the exact same game for every sport every year and people have finally started to catch on?

RG3 is overrated and overhyped, but he is also def bigger than vick. about 2 inches taller and 20 lbs heavier. that said he's still undersized for an NFL qb. even though he's really fast, he doesn't have anywhere near the elusiveness of vick or cam. he's a track star that become an NFL QB, his football move repertoire is a joke.

unless if he learns to slide early and often he's going to get blown to pieces. at least vick has nice cuts and can avoid head on collisions.

By looking at muscle built, Vick seems to look much more built than RG3 imo.

ESPN was reporting earlier this morning that RG3 been holding the ball too long and taking too many sacks so far in TC.

maybe it's because they release the exact same game for every sport every year and people have finally started to catch on?

Hey! They do a roster update and change camera angles on the presentation too. It's not the same game.

OH YEA! They also add great new features that allow you to GM and coach ur team! Now you can add players to a PUP list!

I like the "Look at this totally awesome new feature! No it's not a feature we once had in Madden 05, took out, and then hyped it to being brand new when we put it back in."

All joking aside. If you buy the game once every 2 or 3 years, it does feel different till you get bored of it again.

thats what i do. idk i find myself getting it after the superbowl usually to satiate my football appetite till the new season starts. i rarely play during the season, all my spare time is dedicated to watching real football lol.

I will bitchslap Donny Moore if these ratings hold into the release... He constantly craps on us. Cam has to have at least an 85+ DAC. What happened to the whole, "we changed our ratings system so that players have room to grow..." Really, so Cam needs to improve on his DAC while you give RG3 85 before he's even thrown a pass in a pro game?

Seriously, this is a joke.

I don't care if they think his skillset is too "unreal" for the game, it's his skillset. I spent years playing cheesers using Vick with 99 THP and 90+ SPD, give us our due you stupid MF'er, quit being the hype machine's mouthpiece through ratings.

Archived