• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Actual NFL regular season football this evening on NBC....

Zod

I have always found it funny how so many people have an opinion on how the Panthers will match up against other teams yet 90% of those people will never watch a snap of a game the Panthers aren't in and truely have no idea about any other team in the league. With that being said, the 10% that actually follow the NFL aren't hard to pick out when giving their opinons.

Eventhough I hate both teams, Giants vs. Cowboys is historic matchup and a great way to kick off the season. Can't wait till kickoff.

I have always found it funny how so many people have an opinion on how the Panthers will match up against other teams yet 90% of those people will never watch a snap of a game the Panthers aren't in and truely have no idea about any other team in the league. With that being said, the 10% that actually follow the NFL aren't hard to pick out when giving their opinons.

Eventhough I hate both teams, Giants vs. Cowboys is historic matchup and a great way to kick off the season. Can't wait till kickoff.

You are talking like you know what a football town is supposed to be like.

Meh to it all. The whole NFC East is always so overhyped it just gets annoying. Dallas has sucked forever and they are always front page. The Eagles have never won a super bowl. The Redskins are irrelevant in my opinion. NY is the only team that has lived up to the hype but we beat them by 75 the last time we played them in the playoffs. The Panthers are undefeated against the NFC East in the playoffs. I'll just stay in my small market world and enjoy the Panthers. I certainly watch every non-Panther game that is on but I am not all fired up about them, sorry to offend. I would mow the grass during a Skins/Eagles game and not think twice about it.

Meh to it all. The whole NFC East is always so overhyped it just gets annoying. Dallas has sucked forever and they are always front page. The Eagles have never won a super bowl. The Redskins are irrelevant in my opinion. NY is the only team that has lived up to the hype but we beat them by 75 the last time we played them in the playoffs. The Panthers are undefeated against the NFC East in the playoffs. I'll just stay in my small market world and enjoy the Panthers. I certainly watch every non-Panther game that is on but I am not all fired up about them, sorry to offend. I would mow the grass during a Skins/Eagles game and not think twice about it.

It's not a conference thing and I don't even know where the Panthers record in the playoffs against the NFC fits into the equation but I would be just as excited to watch and Packers vs. Bears or Raiders vs. Chiefs match up tonight. Great history and you know those teams are going to come out with their A games for those match ups. I admittedly may be biased, but the NFC always beats up on each other and the games are usually very entertaining. Hell the Skins took down the Super Bowl champs twice last year. Now don't get me wrong, if it were the Jags vs. the Browns and the grass needed to be mowed, I might be right there with you. I just think it's an intriguing matchup of two good teams with two of the most underated QB's in the league.

Archived