• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fake swing pass end around

There's nothing worse than the NFL.com videos. They're choppy. They freeze Ipads, they don't play right. They're God Awful. You can't embed them either. I know everything can be found there, but it's an exercise in misery to watch game highlights on NFL.com. Miserable.

You can view it from the videos available on the NFL.com game recap: http://www.nfl.com/g...ights&tab=recap

There's nothing worse than the NFL.com videos. They're choppy. They freeze Ipads, they don't play right. They're God Awful. You can't embed them either. I know everything can be found there, but it's an exercise in misery to watch game highlights on NFL.com. Miserable.

Ha, I agree, they are terrible and always mess up my browser, whether on a laptop or my iPad. I'm at work right now and YouTube is blocked so it was the only one I could link to :/

I was on the toilet when this happened and had to watch it with the door open and I really couldn't see how awesome the fake was, thanks for posting video.

Archived