• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chud the Dud and McDerp - Coaching Failure at its Best

DangerClose

I kept quiet the first two weeks. I wanted to asses the team. I wanted to make sure that the Saints game wasn't a fluke.

Well, after 2.75 games (I quit watching after Cam's second pick) I can't help but shake my head at the coaching.

Inept. Flaccid. Soft. Embarrassing.

NOT what you want to see the national stage.

You cannot tell me the absence of Jon Stewart made that big of a difference in our offense. Creativity and the ability to adjust during games, not overpaid talent makes or breaks games. We have the talent, not the creativity. Look at the Giants - no names at WR and RB, yet they had breakout games. Why? Coaching.

I can't help but wonder why we call at 7 step drop back for Cam when we know they are bum rushing our Oline. Where are the screens and 3 step drop passes? Stop running gimmicks.

Defense? Do we have one? I went back and rewatched the Saints game. Blown assignments by the Saints and few dropped balls. Reverse that and they probably would have won. It wasn't a stellar Defensive performance by any stretch. Fast Forward to the Giants game and you have DBs too soft in coverage. No stunts or workable blitz schemes. I could go on and on.

I know we are capable of more because of what we did last year. I have seen it. Is it too much to ask to have the team prepared with a solid gameplan? I have no doubt things will straighten out, but right now, it's just atrocious.

Coaching has been terrible all around, all year. Against New Orleans, we were lucky to find an even more unprepared team in complete turmoil dealing with suspensions.

WOW! As much as it pains me to admit this, I wish we never got rid of John Fox!! Would Cam Newton be here? I doubt Fox would have drafted him like Rivera did, but that aside, I never remember us ever being this unprepared for any game under Fox. Did we loose with Fox? Absolutely! BUT Fox had us come out prepared to play.

Both this game against the Giants and the first game against the Bucs, Carolina just came out unprepared from top to bottom. We looked like deer in the headlights!!! Like I said, we escaped with the Saints.

Rivera certainly has a weakness there that needs major work!!!

Ill coach the secondary for 40k a year..I can assure you it wont be any better.. but nobody will throw over the middle of the field because my orders will be to go full on sean taylor whether the ball is thrown to them or not .. they will be instructed to to inform each and every receiver that they will castrate them with a toothbrush if they even enter their area of space. I wont pay them extra for it either.. no bounty here bitches xD

Coaching has been terrible all around, all year. Against New Orleans, we were lucky to find an even more unprepared team in complete turmoil dealing with suspensions.

WOW! As much as it pains me to admit this, I wish we never got rid of John Fox!! Would Cam Newton be here? I doubt Fox would have drafted him like Rivera did, but that aside, I never remember us ever being this unprepared for any game under Fox. Did we loose with Fox? Absolutely! BUT Fox had us come out prepared to play.

Both this game against the Giants and the first game against the Bucs, Carolina just came out unprepared from top to bottom. We looked like deer in the headlights!!! Like I said, we escaped with the Saints.

Rivera certainly has a weakness there that needs major work!!!

Fox has been just as bad during his last season here..

Archived