• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Walking dead season 3

nobody

The prisoners they found....all but one will die. They're going to help with prison clearing, and one WILL try to betray the group. That's just me guessing though. It'd make sense.

I'm thinking, as much as everybody is saying Daryl is supposedly effectively be Tyreese...I think they're going to ACTUALLY introduce Tyreese. They just won't do it the same as the comic. I am banking on the big ass guy on the far left in this shot is him.

21.jpg

^ you have a good theory but I've read the leaked character biographies on the 5 prison members and Tyrese is not one of them. Like I said man I just don't think Tyrese is going to make an an appearance this season and maybe ever. I think Daryl is Tyrese.

I don't want to spoil too much for others but if u want the info PM me and I'll send it to u

^ you have a good theory but I've read the leaked character biographies on the 5 prison members and Tyrese is not one of them. Like I said man I just don't think Tyrese is going to make an an appearance this season and maybe ever. I think Daryl is Tyrese.

I don't want to spoil too much for others but if u want the info PM me and I'll send it to u

Well damn. Oh well. A buddy of mine told me that the prisoners found in the comics lead to an interesting storyline, so I'm still excited as hell either way.

The one thing I hate about TV series is the week-long wait. I am ready for episode 2 now, dammit.

Michonne is a boss. And where the hell is Morgan & Son!?

My theory is that Morgan and his kid show back up (if they do this season) either the episode before the mid-season finale or the first episode back from it. It would be a sound move to keep the ratings up, since most shows start to suffer at mid-season (though, I don't think TWD will have that issue, since fans of the show are pretty hardcore and the built-in fan base thanks to the comics are as well).

Well they've already got enough plot now... with Andrea & Michonne, the town, the prison, the prisoners, the baby and Herschel... that will last at least 4 or 5 episodes more minimum... they won't really need any more (Morgan, etc) for quite a few episodes this season... hell, that stuff could very well last them all of season 3.

Archived