• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Walking dead season 3

nobody

Rick won't even look her in the eye...I wouldn't mind if she got eaten...there are plenty of other characters to keep this show going

if he was going to act like this...then why did he get so angry when he found the morning after pills...

bitch shoulda taken those pills

I think it's a matter of how she reacted to him admitting to killing Shane and him realizing that Shane was right: he has to keep this group safe, no matter what the cost. In this case, the cost is his marriage, because in order to keep the group safe, he had to kill the guys in the bar, he had to kill Shane, and he had to kill those inmates. She can't cope with this new world and what it has forced everybody around her to become, especially Rick. Rick resents the way she looks at him like he's either a monster (her reaction at the news of Shane or the way she reacted when he said he might have to kill the inmates) or like he's soft (like she did halfway through this last episode).

Those are my thoughts, anyway.

Rick won't even look her in the eye...I wouldn't mind if she got eaten...there are plenty of other characters to keep this show going

if he was going to act like this...then why did he get so angry when he found the morning after pills...

bitch shoulda taken those pills

I think he's just grown tired of her bullshit and whining...

I would love it if either:

A) the baby is dead and eats her from the inside like she fears...

or

B) Carl gets tired of her poo and shoots her.

Archived