• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I really feel bad for our players.

Snake

Played there asses off today, Got to Ryan, had a good Ground attack, and still lost because of poor management. When poor coaching happens you have to be perfect and they just could not pull it off today. I expect the seams to start to unravel on this team in the coming weeks.

Yep. I feel bad for Cam. He has to be perfect for us to have any chance of winning, and when things go wrong it all gets blamed on him. Given the incompetence of our coaching staff and the unwillingness of our owner to make any changes, it will probably be a very long time before we are competitive. Newton is going to piss away his career losing games on bad teams and the national media is going to label him a loser and a choker. Luck made a great decision staying in school.

Only the Media who are there for ratings not knowledge dissemination will hate on Newton. Anyone with eyes can see he is great. Though he has flaws. Especially with holding the ball to long.

In actuality, him holding the ball that long was a sign of improvement. Shows the OL was doing their job. They did great today.

Defense got pressure, but their efforts are wasted because our safety position is may as well be unmanned.

Ultimately, it all falls on the coaching staff. For all the "attacking" Rivera preached when he got the job, he does very little of it - instead, we play scared and would rather react.

Rivera punts on 4th and 1 in ATL's house and gives them the ball back with a minute to go.

So does John Fox.

Ask Bill Belichick, Jim Harbaugh, or Sean Payton what they would do there.

Played there asses off today, Got to Ryan, had a good Ground attack, and still lost because of poor management. When poor coaching happens you have to be perfect and they just could not pull it off today. I expect the seams to start to unravel on this team in the coming weeks.

I don't, I saw a lot of improvement out there. It was a well called game. We played one of the best teams in the NFL. We are young. If we play this well for the rest of the season I expect us to get quite a few wins. I don't think they are going to cry and crumble and not show up for the rest of the season to play. That's fuging retarded.

i feel very sorry for CJ the man played his ass off but they do get paid a cool mil, yeah Belichick definitely new his defense sucked so he left it in the hands of his potent offense and up until that one colts game work for him

Same with me CJ played his heart out, sad to see him at the end of the game punching the bench

Archived