• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You people annoy me

Ricky Spanish

I'm pretty bummed about this loss. It sucks to lose this way. It really does. But you people make being a Panther fan even harder... I mean I don't claim to be the most optimistic fan in the world, I really take everything we do with a grain of salt, I just can't believe how such big blood belching vaginas you guise are being.

Srsly you guise... Srsly...

All I ever read on here now is just BITCHING and BITCHING about every damn thing. It's annoying as hell people. We are a young inexperienced team with a young QB and an inexperienced coaching staff. Crap is going to happen that isn't good the first two years. "FIRE THE STAFF THEY SUCK AFTER THE FIRST 20 GAMES THEY HAVE COACHED!!!!" Seriously guise? Seriously? We had the WORST team in the league 2 years ago, and it still shows. Our GM has handicapped our ability to produce a winning team something fierce by providing the coaching staff with mediocre talent across the board, specifically on defense. We have, arguably, the hardest schedule in the damn league this year and you guise are bitching about wanting FOX back? are you kidding me? Foxball... you want Foxball back? srsly you guise? No. I'm content with this coaching staff as of this moment, because they have only been a part of this organization for 20 games, and the team has improved marginally over the last year of the john fox era, even if the wins aren't all there. We are an exciting team to watch for the first time in a decade, and the wins will come eventually. How long did the Texans stick with Kubiak before they had a winning season? answer is 4 years. How long until they made it to the playoffs? 6 years. I don't forsee that happening with this staff. The biggest problem we have right now is defensive personnel and if we get rid of hurney's ass, I think we might be able to actually win some games when we have players that are actually good on our defense.

This isn't a "I'm done with the PNTHERZ!!!" thread. Not at all. This is a "I'm done with Panther Fans" thread. I understand where you're coming from. You love the team so much, you are just so angry we aren't winning. Believe me, I feel that way too. But the overall tone of this forum as gone to Crap recently and I'm just not enjoying myself on here anymore. Every other thread is just bashing the crap out of people on the team for no reason other than to throw the blame around and make yourselves feel better... about... something... I don't even know. If we win, you people bitch. If we lose, you people REALLY bitch. I'm just sick of all the bitching. If I wanted to read a bunch of whinny bitchy text, I'd read a Cowboy's forum.

We are 1-3 this year. It sucks. Deal with it. Stop acting like we are the worst team ever. We aren't.

TL;DR Stop bitching about everything and acting like Cowboys fans. No one likes you. Not even your mother.

I'm pretty bummed about this loss. It sucks to lose this way. It really does. But you people make being a Panther fan even harder... I mean I don't claim to be the most optimistic fan in the world, I really take everything we do with a grain of salt, I just can't believe how such big blood belching vaginas you guise are being.

Srsly you guise... Srsly...

All I ever read on here now is just BITCHING and BITCHING about every damn thing. It's annoying as hell people. We are a young inexperienced team with a young QB and an inexperienced coaching staff. Crap is going to happen that isn't good the first two years. "FIRE THE STAFF THEY SUCK AFTER THE FIRST 20 GAMES THEY HAVE COACHED!!!!" Seriously guise? Seriously? We had the WORST team in the league 2 years ago, and it still shows. Our GM has handicapped our ability to produce a winning team something fierce by providing the coaching staff with mediocre talent across the board, specifically on defense. We have, arguably, the hardest schedule in the damn league this year and you guise are bitching about wanting FOX back? are you kidding me? Foxball... you want Foxball back? srsly you guise? No. I'm content with this coaching staff as of this moment, because they have only been a part of this organization for 20 games, and the team has improved marginally over the last year of the john fox era, even if the wins aren't all there. We are an exciting team to watch for the first time in a decade, and the wins will come eventually. How long did the Texans stick with Kubiak before they had a winning season? answer is 4 years. How long until they made it to the playoffs? 6 years. I don't forsee that happening with this staff. The biggest problem we have right now is defensive personnel and if we get rid of hurney's ass, I think we might be able to actually win some games when we have players that are actually good on our defense.

This isn't a "I'm done with the PNTHERZ!!!" thread. Not at all. This is a "I'm done with Panther Fans" thread. I understand where you're coming from. You love the team so much, you are just so angry we aren't winning. Believe me, I feel that way too. But the overall tone of this forum as gone to Crap recently and I'm just not enjoying myself on here anymore. Every other thread is just bashing the crap out of people on the team for no reason other than to throw the blame around and make yourselves feel better... about... something... I don't even know. If we win, you people bitch. If we lose, you people REALLY bitch. I'm just sick of all the bitching. If I wanted to read a bunch of whinny bitchy text, I'd read a Cowboy's forum.

We are 1-3 this year. It sucks. Deal with it. Stop acting like we are the worst team ever. We aren't.

TL;DR Stop bitching about everything and acting like Cowboys fans. No one likes you. Not even your mother.

Message boards are not for you.

Being a saints fan sucks dosent it?

I hate the Saints, but really id rather commit suicide than be a PANTHER fan.

Are you serious? Carolina is a fugging JOKE of a franchise, they are the laughing stock of the NFL and are routinely clowned on. Everything about the team including the fans are bush league.

It would be better if they moved it out of that dump called Charlotte back to LA.

YOU HAVE NO FUTURE.

Archived