• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For Those Who Flamed Me...

chknwing

so what do u do? Rivera has punished other players with fumblitis. What kind fo message would it send to the team if he doesn't apply the same rules to Cam. No one one here will agree with me, but I say start Derick Anderson next game.

I'm not sure what kind of medication you are on, but please, ask your doctor to change it.

Cam is on track for an 8 Fumble 20 INT season, u guys are ok with this?

I wouldn't be happy with that no... but do you honestly think that benching Cam is going to make him realize he shouldn't turn the ball over? Pretty sure he's got that one... imo the fumbles are an anomaly, the INT's are the result of bad play and he looked a hell of a lot better passing the ball yesterday than the previous 3 games...

Cam is on track for an 8 Fumble 20 INT season, u guys are ok with this?

Irrelevant considering the game he had this week. Benching him after the Giants game would have been dumb, but not as dumb as benching him after he drastically improved and had zero turnovers in the game this week.

You think the Falcons should bench Ryan for his interception?

Are you suggesting that we have a better chance to win games with Derek Anderson or Jimmy Clausen starting instead of Cam Newton?

Doubt it. I think he just wants to punish him. You know, kinda like giving a child a timeout.

Yeah, we'd get blown out, but some posters would feel better.

Archived