• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For Those Who Flamed Me...

chknwing

Will probably flame me again but Cam said exactly what I said in another thread that has seemed to have disappeared or burried and I cant find it. Heres the article stating what he said.

"There's no finger pointing in this game, especially not on this team," Newton said via the Charlotte Observer. "So if you expect me to point somebody out, or do this, if anything you can point the finger at me."

On his last play, a third-and-one where Newton fumbled: "I clearly had the first down, but I have got to hold onto the football. ... I failed."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000068303/article/panthers-cam-newton-point-the-finger-at-me

so what do u do? Rivera has punished other players with fumblitis. What kind fo message would it send to the team if he doesn't apply the same rules to Cam. No one one here will agree with me, but I say start Derick Anderson next game. You have to protect the football in this league. That will deffinately send a clear message to the rest of the team that lack of ball security will not be tolerated. If cam was being sacked etc, that would be different, but when u take off running with the ball, you have to protect it.

so what do u do? Rivera has punished other players with fumblitis. What kind fo message would it send to the team if he doesn't apply the same rules to Cam. No one one here will agree with me, but I say start Derick Anderson next game. You have to protect the football in this league. That will deffinately send a clear message to the rest of the team that lack of ball security will not be tolerated. If cam was being sacked etc, that would be different, but when u take off running with the ball, you have to protect it.

Great, then I guess we have to bench Steve Smith since he actually lost a fumble yesterday.

There is no way we beat Seattle without Cam Newton and Steve Smith (who was pouting after his fumble BTW. Just sayin...)

That Rivera has lost his freaking mind

that's a great idea. maybe they should bench Steve Smith for fumbling in the same game.

Archived