• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Beason's knee "flared up" this week; Onatolu to IR

mr beauxjangles

Well to be fair none of us thought TD would last a game, let alone games.

The man has more than proven to me that we don't know what to expect from him. I wouldn't give him a huge contract or rely on him 100% but I certainly wouldn't give WLB to Beason just because he gets healthy. If he outperforms TD then sure, but TD is a beast there and he could last a lot longer than any of us think he will.

Well to be fair none of us thought TD would last a game, let alone games.

The man has more than proven to me that we don't know what to expect from him. I wouldn't give him a huge contract or rely on him 100% but I certainly wouldn't give WLB to Beason just because he gets healthy. If he outperforms TD then sure, but TD is a beast there and he could last a lot longer than any of us think he will.

Absolutely. No one said TD was going to come back and be as good as he ever was. It was impossible to even consider. Yet here he is, playing very fast and strong.

The front office did the right thing bringing in linebacker help. That doesn't mean there weren't other options. We could have signed a FA backer and gone DL or DB in the first, but in any case they could not count on what we've seen from Thomas.

Laughing at all the huddles on here who were bitching about possibly taking Kuechly in the draft. I recall most if you claiming that Beadon was super human and would miraculously recover 100%.

Because the only way to address the RB and LB positions is with first round picks, right MadHatter?

Time to dump Beason's contract

The guy is falling apart. Re-structure...or get rid of...if that's possible

It is definately an either or situation. This is what the Texans did to D. Ryans. He was pure garbage the first year after tearing his achillies. He had all kinds of nagging injuries that year and even though he has recovered in Philly, they got some cap room space and picks. Or, they can shelve him for most of the year and let him heal completely.

Because the only way to address the RB and LB positions is with first round picks, right MadHatter?

Alot of people forget this.

Alot of people also make the most recent position of injury or the position of the most recent poor performance the most pressing postion the team needs to address....forgetting the big picture.

I feel like I've heard this tune before. Sounds a lot like the one that was played back in 55's time.

that was pretty much the first thing i thought when i saw this.

not saying that beason achilles = morgan's one million concussions and all the other injures

just the transition from beason to keek. very subtly done.

that was pretty much the first thing i thought when i saw this.

not saying that beason achilles = morgan's one million concussions and all the other injures

just the transition from beason to keek. very subtly done.

Are you saying that they may have sat Beason down and said "Jon, we are moving Kuechly to the middle and saying your knee flared up to save face for you."

If that is what you are saying, I agree and I also think that it is just a matter of time before Beason becomes very vocal about all this. I don't see him moving out of the MLB quietly.

Are you saying that they may have sat Beason down and said "Jon, we are moving Kuechly to the middle and saying your knee flared up to save face for you."

If that is what you are saying, I agree and I also think that it is just a matter of time before Beason becomes very vocal about all this. I don't see him moving out of the MLB quietly.

i don't know if they've sat beason down and had "the talk" but i think that this is a very convenient time to start making that transition. i don't think that beason will go quietly...at least not without a fight, but i don't think that fight wil be taken to twitter and will have beason asking out of his contract or anything lke that, just that he plays harder to make a case for himself. at least i hope that's the case. but beason knows how good keuchly is and he has to know it's a matter of time before keuchly gets the job.

Archived