• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How much of a chance does Luke have for getting DROY?

That would probably be the only bright spot for this season. Is there any other rookie defender kicking ass?

I don't think Kuechly's chances of beating out Bruce Irvin (or Chandler Jones, as others have said) are very high. Irvin's getting rave reviews from seemingly everybody. Kuechly's good, but not DROY good.

I don't think Kuechly's chances of beating out Bruce Irvin (or Chandler Jones, as others have said) are very high. Irvin's getting rave reviews from seemingly everybody. Kuechly's good, but not DROY good.

Yes he is. He's already our best defensive player (on a bad D admittedly). He's Brian Urlacher.

Kuechly's production as our MLB certainly is DROY good. If he keeps his pace up and keeps the job....why wouldn't he have a shot?

His MLB production over a 16 game season would be 200+ tackles and 16 turnovers. He is a beast now that he is at home in the middle. Find Luke you find where the ball is

Archived