• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Am Guarenteeing a Win Against Chicago

chknwing

crap, TCF agrees with me. Why! God Why!

Well, it's pretty simple really. I watched the game last night. Bears defense is too aggressive. It sets up for running lanes for Cam and counter plays for our running backs who I think will be featured heavily. It's tough to sit here and imagine that our guys have something to play for sitting at 1-5... But it's the truth. We will beat the bears at their house. We will knock off the best defense in the NFL.

I just see us turning things around this weekend. The sad part is I think we'll win enough games to give us a mediocre draft pick instead of tanking for a good one.

I think chknwing is right too.

Only because I think the game will be fixed so that odds makers can cash in on betting.

Panthers 16 (defensive TD off of Cutler int)

Bears 10

Cutlers throws 3 ints and had worse game of his career.

I'm guaranteeing a loss.

Why? Simple statistics. Cam Newton has not won a game when he has thrown an interception. You may think this is a stupid, pointless stat, but when you're 0-12 when throwing a pick (and 7-3 when not throwing a pick), it says something.

Chicago's defense has 14 interceptions this year through only 6 games. They've had at least one interception a game. Cam is virtually guaranteed to get picked off at least once against Chicago. He will need to break this stat to win. I don't see it happening, and Carolina continues to spiral.

Archived