• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If the Bills were to move to Toronto...what would be a good name?

panthersphan

My buddy flew down from Toronto for the Monday night game this past week and we were talking about potentially having a team in Toronto...he goes to university with the son of one of the main guys in charge of pushing for relocation. He said it's almost certain it'll happen, 90%, all they need to do is "cross the t's and dot the i's"

So, what should they be called? In all honesty...I know we'll get the "Maple Syrups", or the "Beavers", or what not...

how about...

Toronto Huskies (isn't intimidating, but it fits nicely)

Toronto Towers (CN Tower, lineman=towers, etc.)

Bills won't be leaving Buffalo. They love their bills unlike Houston and the Oilers.

tell that to Browns fans, or Dodgers, or Giants, or Colts, or Northstars, or Nordiques. I'm not saying they won't get another team eventually..but I could see it happening. TO has been pushing for NFL since the 70s and with nearly 7 million in the market (4th largest in North America) supporting it would not be the problem.

I wouldn't be surprised if they stayed, but from what everyone is saying they are as good as gone...my uncle calls me almost weekly to talk about the bills and such...but w/ Goodell being from upstate, he'd push to keep them there...but in the end, $$$ talks.

What proof do you have, at all, that they will stay? Buffalonians would sure like to hear it!

You could of at least gave a name ;-)

Archived