• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kuechly = better defense

savage

On the positive side of today's loss the defense has improved drastically over the last couple weeks with Kuechly at mlb. he is a tackling machine and practically neutralized forte single-handedly after that first td. we have a new leader of this defense.

I have been pleased with Kuechly's play since he moved to the middle and took over the D. He has the potential to be a superstar in this league.

D overall has looked a lot better recently. As disappointed as I am in the O I am equally happy with the improvement on D. Lots of progress to be made there but they are showing up to play.

Kuchely is not only a great defender but has a great body as well and I can see him in the league for 10-15 years with little injury history. It was a great pick and the right pick considering the other choices at the time have failed to impress (Fletcher Cox, Stefon Gilmore, Melvin Ingram, Dontari Poe, Michael Brockers have all had little to no impact on the game, only Bruce Irvin should be considered as the pick besides Kuechly in a redraft)

Archived