• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Michael Jordan advice Cam Newton

Cam2Ligit2Quit

Dont carry the the burden all by yourself

"Yes," Jordan says. "Obviously he’s trying to put a lot of things on his back and that’s human nature. Sometimes when you expect so many great things you want to carry that burden yourself. And its virtually impossible.

"He’s going to have to get the support of his team -- obviously the organization is supporting him--and grind through this. He’s got to look at himself in the mirror. Every leader in any scenario always must look himself in the mirror and say, 'Can I do more?' or 'What can I do to enhance the scenario with my teammates to pull them along?' or do whatever I can to try to make the situation better.

"That would be my advice. Look yourself in the mirror and say OK, evaluate what I'm doing, evaluate what needs to be done and see what I can do to help."

http://blogs.charlot...cam-newton.html

Idiot statement...man calls Jordan a joke....now we can see who the joke is.

That was actually a decent little read and some good advice from Jordan.

As an owner, Jordan is a joke and a failure.

As a player.....one of the greatest of all time (no matter what the sport)

Idiot statement...man calls Jordan a joke....now we can see who the joke is.

That was actually a decent little read and some good advice from Jordan.

Go *** yourself

They guy has been a disaster at everything he's done outside of playing on the court. As an owner and a "basketball" guy he's been maybe the worst at what he does. His team is a laughing stock of the NBA.

Go *** yourself

They guy has been a disaster at everything he's done outside of playing on the court. As an owner and a "basketball" guy he's been maybe the worst at what he does. His team is a laughing stock of the NBA.

But in this situation, his ownership is irrelevant

Archived