• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy getting some national attention

Udogg

He's going to the pro bowl. Not that the pro bowl means anything these days, but if he gets snubbed I'm gonna be bummed.

Pro bowl? So far I only see CJ making it out of our DEs. If Hardy keeps it up he'll have a good shot.

He's going to the pro bowl. Not that the pro bowl means anything these days, but if he gets snubbed I'm gonna be bummed.

I'll give him about a 0.001% chance at this point. He would literally have to lead the league in sacks by the voting deadline to even have a shot. He's a no name player who isn't a rookie - no one knows who the fug he is.

I would hardly consider the Yahoo! contributor network to be "national attention," but it's still a nice write-up. Hardy needs to keep this effort and production up for the rest of the season and he will start to turn some heads outside of the Carolinas.

Yeah, Pro Bowl is a pipe dream. I'm just happy he's realizing some of the major potential our fans always knew he had in him. Keep it up, Kraken.

THIS.

You can tell something set in and got him on track. He seems more focused now..

Oh, and I fuging love the fact that he's a headcase. A PRODUCTIVE headcase. I mean, look at John Randle...he used to smear the paint on his face as well..You see, I think people like Hardy and John see the game in a different light than most of the others do these days. It isn't a "game". It's a battle...and the black smears on their face isn't to block out the sun. It's warpaint.

Archived