• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

manning vs. norman

Actually me and someone else made it up during the draft chat. I think that was the earliest sighting of the Lake Norman mantra. We said it was fitting given the proximity of the actual Lake Norman.

Knew it'd been around a while. Just didn't know who started it.

So I think I should start Smitty over Thomas in a very important fantasy game? Smith will be against one of the best ever in CB though

No, you start Thomas....that he has Peyton throwing to him and doesn't have Champ covering him.

It really isn't even a debate....

Btw Darius butler pick 6. Also that McClain guy we dropped last year or this year is playing decent.. Don't know why we have so much trouble getting mediocre play out of FA corner acquisitions.

Gotta remember who they're playing - the Jags are like NFL D-II at this point.

Josh Norman now is light years ahead of Josh Norman in week 3. It's like two completely different players.

He is now Lake Norman.

Don't get stranded bitches.

We also had exactly 1 touch (it was not even a hit) on Eli in the first 3 quarters. If our d-line plays close to as good as they have lately Norman will be alright.

and the results of manning vs. norman.

peyton manning threw at norman 7x for a QB rating of....(drumroll)

that's below the 88.0 his brother rated when they played the giants. norman is a man of his word...better yet, he is THE man.

some fyi, peyton's rating when throwing at munnerlyn (targeted 7x) was a 97.0, and 118.8 at thomas (thrown at 6x).

and the results of manning vs. norman.

peyton manning threw at norman 7x for a QB rating of....(drumroll)

that's below the 88.0 his brother rated when they played the giants. norman is a man of his word...better yet, he is THE man.

some fyi, peyton's rating when throwing at munnerlyn (targeted 7x) was a 97.0, and 118.8 at thomas (thrown at 6x).

I do love me some Josh Norman.

Archived