• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

clady,otah,williams,and albert

panther4life

i know its early but whos turning out to be the best tackle?

I personally am a dumbass because i wanted chris williams, who cant crack the starting lineup in chicago...heard a very knowledgable bears fan griping about this on nfl radio today..I remember we faced albert in the k.c game but dont remeber him being good or bad..just now starting to hear about clady since we'll be facing them on sunday...With that being said otah has got to be the best value pick out of these tackles imo...cant belive before the draft i had otah last on my list(to my credit tho i wanted a left tackle who could pass block and run block)

clady = LT otah = RT, i'd love to have a stud LT like clady personally. throw in baker(baker is now on ir, but did fairly well before the injury) and brown (even as a vt fan, surprised at the props he gets) other 1st rounders that have been solid. was a good crop so far. otah might be the best run blocker, but clady imo is the best, might not be the runblocker otah is, but top LT bar none outa this draft as a pass blocker, and is developing as a run blocker, and LT is the most coveted spot on the oline as its the blindside to the QB (unless qb is a lefty).

yea, we know. he said otah is new to football, because he didnt start playing til his senior year in highschool. he is still learning basic fundamentals of the game. no-where to go but up with him.

Ah I see, I never knew that. Well you're right about him going nowhere but up. There are so many young players in the league right now and I can't wait to see them in like 3 years.

Archived