• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Offensive, offensive philosophy

Who Said What?

These qoutes are from one of this weeks articles. I cannot believe that Chud has went so Jekyll and hide on the philosophy from last year.

"Unlike quarterbacks such as Denver’s Peyton Manning or New Orleans’ Drew Brees, Newton doesn’t have much freedom to audible at the line of scrimmage if he reads a blitz." Rivera said the team has double calls in the huddle, but few changes of the play call at the line.

• Cam made audibles last year beginning with his first TD pass to SS on the audible/check against the Cardinals.

“It’s not necessarily limiting what he can do at the line of scrimmage,” offensive coordinator Rob Chudzinski said. “Some of the things you want to get in rhythm as an offense and are just ‘go’ plays, and you’re going to run them no matter what you see. There’s other things where he does need to check and has the ability to check.

• That is exactly what they are doing (limiting Cam). That go play nonsense means that many plays are doomed no matter what. How can you be an OC and be that bull-headed.

“There are different style offenses. Some people go up there and check every single play. That’s not what we’re doing right now. “I don’t see doing that anytime soon.”

• This is like JR making fun of Peyton Manning and asking who is Jim Harbaugh. That is insane that Chud is acting like his way of calling the offense is so much better. I am still failing to realize why they are treating Cam like a rookie this year having had a full off-season of coaching in stark contrast to last year when they had virtually no time to put in offense. Things were wide open last year and very balanced compared to this year. We will have to get rid of Chud and Rivera because with this dudes ego, we will never see any adaptation and the constant mishandling of our young QB.

I am routinely amazed at how quickly I did a 180 on Chud. During the offseason I was among the crowd that would have been mortified if he'd taken a job elsewhere...now I'm wondering if we can package a ham sandwich and back-rub to get him to leave. I don't know him well enough to be sure but how egocentric (or I guess completely blind?) do you have to be to not only fug with a highly performing offense from last year but to be so damn resistant to putting it back when your changes fug poo up?

I mean honestly.

fug you sir.

hey chud....it ain't working.

the offense you ran last year...it wasn't broke, it didn't need fixed. it's screwed up now because you broke it.

jackass.

I'm right there with you. He read too many of his own press clippings last year. He is our version of Mike Martz, a legend in his own mind.

I am just so done with this staff. In a way, I wish the season was over tomorrow so we could clean this mess out now and get started on the future.

Chud's the man!

Chudzinski Magic!

I have a raging Chud right now!

Fire RR replace with CHUD!!!

......half a season later.....

Moron!!!

Fire Chud!!

What The Fu@K is he doing?

My dead Grandmother could run a better offense.

All in all Chud sucks fat donkey balls and he should be fired along with the rest of the staff. He deserves to be flamed for tweeking an offense that did not need it.

He did the same thing in Cleveland when Derek Anderson was his QB. Year one, run a balanced offense and year two Air Coryell to the 25th power. I have never seen someone on this level go so hard on adjustments that opposing coaches never make. Meanwhile, national media is like whats wrong with Cam and all of this sophmore slump nonsense. You would think that our coaching staff has won multiple superbowls, because they are not making any adjustments.

I'm right there with you. He read too many of his own press clippings last year. He is our version of Mike Martz, a legend in his own mind.

I am just so done with this staff. In a way, I wish the season was over tomorrow so we could clean this mess out now and get started on the future.

Yeah, every week is like win team. Then its like well if they lose its a sure thing that these bums are gone. Offense up one year then defense up the next. Special teams are abysmal. I want these bums out yesterday.

i think mike martz is a great comparison only chud went full retard quicker.

Archived