• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Fan in Michigan

pdub0702

Panther fans,

Not gonna beat around the bush, this year has been hard. Hard in the sense that we've consistently watched our team compete in most games, only to come up short. Offense has regressed, Cam is under defensive pressure throughout game, Chud is steadily drunk on sundays making crappy play calls, topped off by Bank of America being swamped by opposing team fans. Got it, it sucks. BUT....I have made a new Carolina Panther fan who always watches the game on Sunday at her house (my girlfriend). Even through all the crap this season has brought us, there are little highlights of excellence...such as expanding the fan base ;) Plus, I have my nephew following the Panthers and he's 5 years old. I've been following the panthers since I was 10 years old...I'm 26, it hasn't been easier this year (losing season) than in the past...but I still enjoy watching the games at the stadium/TV/espn gamecast it doesn't matter. Everybody, remember..this is our team, we need to support it. Otherwise, were no better than shitty bandwagon Pittsburgh fans etc. Anyway, I thought I'd share the whole new fan in Michigan thread, cause 80% of the threads I've seen on here has been about how this whole season has sucked, ridiculing everything from the starting players to the waterboy...thought I'd provide a different outlook.

Keep Pounding.

I like what you said, but I don't know any "shitty bandwagon Pittsburgh fans" of which you speak. Being honest, Steelers fans are some of the best in the nation. You will never mistake Heinz Field on game day for anything else but Steelers fans' heaven. If we could be so lucky.

I like what you said, but I don't know any "shitty bandwagon Pittsburgh fans" of which you speak. Being honest, Steelers fans are some of the best in the nation. You will never mistake Heinz Field on game day for anything else but Steelers fans' heaven. If we could be so lucky.

Is this a joke? I've never heard so many Steeler fans with country accents in my life down here. I also see more Steelers sh!t than any other team's clothing here as well.

Archived