• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Most 2nd half collapses in the NFL over the past 2 seasons

Dpantherman

I just felt this poo coming at the Tampa game... it's bad when you just know some poo like this is likely to happen when you're up by 11 points with what, like 4 minutes left? Fans around me started to leave confident that the Panthers were going to pull out a W, and truthfully I think I blocked out most of the last few minutes of that game. People were talking about how we had the game in the bag, and all I could think about was, "Yeah, you must not have been paying much attention to the Panthers lately..."

Haha, it really is a weird feeling when you go into every game just expecting to somehow find a way to give it away at the end.

Oh well, there's always next season I guess...

• 1 month later...

Just to remind you people who want to keep Rivera. Twelve 2nd half collapses since Rivera took over. Not to mention that we continue to win games by slim margins despite huge leads. Today for example...had to kick a FG to make sure that Brees didn't go down and pull off a huge comeback (despite being up...16 points with less than a quarter to play). This guy is a freaking joke and the winning streak against a group of the worst teams in the league is not reassuring.

Archived