• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Jan. 2012 - "If your team isn't in the playoffs next year, Cam Newton you've failed yourself."

Panthersfan704

cam, i think, will have matured far more as a leader from the beginning to the end of this season than he did last season. this isn't something to underestimate, or brush aside.

expect cam to be instrumental in the development of all the new guys we'll be pulling in with the regime change. i'll be shocked if he isn't voted captain coming out of training camp in 2013. these two years will be the platform from which he leads this team to the playoffs.

You say the same thing for the next season and do what you can to help this team improve and close out games... work on your accuracy and timing with your wide receivers...

But I like this quote and as long as he continues to expects excellence out of himself he will improve as he the tools and ability to do so.

cam, i think, will have matured far more as a leader from the beginning to the end of this season than he did last season. this isn't something to underestimate, or brush aside.

expect cam to be instrumental in the development of all the new guys we'll be pulling in with the regime change. i'll be shocked if he isn't voted captain coming out of training camp in 2013. these two years will be the platform from which he leads this team to the playoffs.

This

1 Million times.

THIS

Archived