• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you have sex with your wife

The Saltman

Lessee.....

...average woman has period every 28 days or about 13 times per year. I get laid once a year with the wife... which equals a 1 in 13 shot, or about 7%....

... so if I were to nail that 7% odds, I'd be on the next plane to Vegas....

Your odds would be much less. Assuming that your wife's periods average 5 days, and she has one 13 times a year, that means she is having her period 65 days out of the year, or about 17% of the time.

Now you only have sex once a year you actually have a 1/300 chance or about a 0.3% chance.

Sex is the last thing I want when that bitch Aunt Flo comes for her visit. Do not touch me, don't even make me think you want to touch me. I don't even want a hug. Don't even let your foot brush up against me when we're in bed. In fact, just leave for the next several days. After its over then we'll have crazy monkey sex.

The bestest sex of all is when I'm ovulating. YEah Baby!

Your odds would be much less. Assuming that your wife's periods average 5 days, and she has one 13 times a year, that means she is having her period 65 days out of the year, or about 17% of the time.

Now you only have sex once a year you actually have a 1/300 chance or about a 0.3% chance.

He's garuanteed sex once a year so that we assume is 100%.

17% chance of blood sex

83% chance of not blood sex

Not sure I follow the 1/300 scenario

I'm a lover of stats

He's garuanteed sex once a year so that we assume is 100%.

17% chance of blood sex

83% chance of not blood sex

Not sure I follow the 1/300 scenario

I'm a lover of stats

I'm not even sure what I was thinking there. It would just be a 17% chance. I was talking on the phone while typing that out before so there's no telling what got into my head.

Sex is the last thing I want when that bitch Aunt Flo comes for her visit. Do not touch me, don't even make me think you want to touch me. I don't even want a hug. Don't even let your foot brush up against me when we're in bed. In fact, just leave for the next several days. After its over then we'll have crazy monkey sex.

The bestest sex of all is when I'm ovulating. YEah Baby!

Problem is we already have rug rats running around and you want another one.....all I have to say is

post-10171-0-21351300-1354154760_thumb.j

surprised I am the first in the resistance movement

been there, done that, bought new towels.

We had to turn the couch cushions over afterwards! Permanently!

Yes, FYI, I ended up throwing that couch away. (after several years.)

Chances are you’ve swam in the red tide if you’ve ever had sex with a girl more than once. Still, for somewhat obvious reasons it’s something that most guys will not talk about, period.

Today I’m bringing the subject out of the bathroom drawer. It’s time to talk about having sex with a girl when she’s on her period.

Without further ado, here are the pros and cons of period sex.

Pro: It’s sex. Yeah, it’s true, free sex is like free pizza, even when it’s bad it’s still pizza.

Con: It feels like you’re fuging someone who’s already been spunked in, aka, it’s a wee bit slimy in there.

Pro: Extra lube. If you don’t mind that your lube is red and has a few chunky bits in it.

Con: Afterwards your dick looks like it stabbed someone.

Pro: Afterwards your dick look like it won a XXX battle.

Con: If you’re no prepared your sheets can be ruined and if you live at home your mom will be pissed.

Pro: Most girls will let you cum inside.

Con: If you cum inside of her she still might get pregnant.

Pro: Women take it as a big compliment if you like them enough to fug them while their gushing blood.

Con: Your fuging a girl while she’s gushing blood.

Pro: Easier foreplay for you because most girls would rather die than have you go down on them while they’re on the rag.

Pro: Lots of girls are actually more horny on their periods.

Verdict: At the end of the day, sex with a girl is good. Doing it with an adult friend who’s “Aunt Flo” is in town might be a little gross, but it’s usually easier and your adult friend will be extra grateful (and less bitchy) if you get it on.

Just do yourself a favor and always keep a black towel around for those ketchup sex moments.

Problem is we already have rug rats running around and you want another one.....all I have to day is

post-10171-0-21351300-1354154760_thumb.j

surprised I am the first in the resistance movement

Been doing it every chance we get for 11 years and no behbehs yet. Not that we're trying though. I'm not on birth control. A baby would be nice though. We have an 12 year old and her cuteness factor is wearing off.

Archived