• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Crowd noise this past sunday

Darknight

I watched the game on TV and I've been noticing the crowd noise over the TV. It was pretty loud this Sunday. On Falcons drives when it was third down, I heard the crowd get loud and even heard chants of "DEFENSE" during the game.

Anyone that was at the stadium, was it that loud at the stadium or the Fox crew playing tricks on me and that we do have a wine and cheese fan base?

I was at the game. Unfortunately, there seemed to be more blue seats and red jerseys then Panther fans. However, those had to be the loudest blue seats and Panther fans that stadium has had in years. No one sat on 3rd downs in my section. Yes, it was that loud.

It seems to trend that way. Stadium is often loud with fewer fans. Seems it's the deep-to-the-gut, never say never, die-hard fans that are there. They know it makes a difference to the team. And they can be loud, very loud.

You're welcome, Jordan Gross. Glad to do it!

Wow...if it was thought loud with only a few fans there...imagine what it would be like with a full house and everyone jumping and screaming....it could be like Seattle.

It got close against the Packers last season. We definitely got loud and drowned out the go pack go chants.

Wow...if it was thought loud with only a few fans there...imagine what it would be like with a full house and everyone jumping and screaming....it could be like Seattle.

It got close against the Packers last season. We definitely got loud and drowned out the go pack go chants.

It can definitely be one of the loudest stadiums. The second time they beat the Cowturds in the playoffs was one of the most exciting crowds at a sporting event I've ever been a part of. You couldn't hear and there was so much banging on the seats and jumping the floor was shaking. It was great.

Archived