• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Help me decide weather to were BLACK OR...

polkcounty

I've worn my DeAngelo jersey since the Saints game, which is when I got it. He and the Panthers have had some great games, so I don't want to break tradition either.

That being said, here is how I'm handling this precarious situation. I'm wearing the DeAngelo jersey, but under a black hoody. I may buy a cheap, black Panthers shirt to wear atop the hoody.

I wear a blue panther t-shirt underneath everything each game this year. If it was hot the jersey went on top of the t-shirt. tomorrow it will be thermal shirt, blue panther t-shirt, black panther fleece, and finally black peppers jersey. Keep the streak alive!!!

Change of plans for me: the fiance just called and said she picked me up a black DeAngelo jersey from J.C. Penny for $27! It's one of the cheaper ones where the numbers aren't stitched on, but you can't beat it for that price.

I've really got to branch out next season. My Panthers jersey collection consists of a black and white Williams jersey. People are going to mistake me for a DeAngelo fanboy!

Archived