• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I lied.... Un mas

Dash Global

Im bored and think wasnt fully satisfied with my last one. Ready for the damn combine so I can see some numbers. I like the first two picks that MHS posted. Went and watched some tape on Floyd and man he comes off the snap fast.

- I like the idea of trading Beason for a pick. I doubt we could get a 3rd, so I will go with a 4th.

- With this draft we will need to pick up a vet OG

First Round: OT 6'7 310 Taylor Lewan Michigan

rn_u_taylorlewan_ms_600.jpg

I am a firm believer in solidifying / winning the trenches first. I see this guy being able to come in an contribute immediately, esp if we part ways with Gross.

Second Round: DT 6'3 303 Sharrif Floyd Florida

SharrifFloydFla_USP.jpg

Like I mentioned earlier, this dude explodes off the line. Feel like he has alot of upside.

Fourth Round: OLB 6'2 230 Zaviar Goodsen Missouri

092411_MUvsOU_Postgame_006_t_w600_h3000.jpg

I like this guy as a prospect. Athletic and runs a 4.4 forty. Has been up and down at Mizzu.

Fourth Round: S 6'2 215 Zeke Motta Notre Dame

6_725769.jpg

Good tackler and has nice speed. Not sure about his ball skills though. Not much tape on him as it was his first year starting for the Irish.

Fifth Round: DT 6'3 330 Montori Hughes Tennessee - Martin

utwky_atb_11995_10-0905utfootball_t607.jpg

Big and nasty.

Six Round: CB/S 6'3 191 Melvin "MJ' White Louisiana-Lafayette

KBFVZJSPDXCOZZU.20110919232527.jpg

Tall Athletic Fast DB that has played both S and CB. Has a nice highlight clip

lol like one of mine...filled with oline and defense. i aint posting no more of mine on here till like after the combine ......but ive did about about 10 md's.

i like some of this though. keep it up. we got to get a wr first or sec though.......

since you draft ot high ........can jake matthews and lane johnson play left tackle in the nfl????.

lol like one of mine...filled with oline and defense. i aint posting no more of mine on here till like after the combine ......but ive did about about 10 md's.

i like some of this though. keep it up. we got to get a wr first or sec though.......

since you draft ot high ........can jake matthews and lane johnson play left tackle in the nfl????.

Matthews yes, Johnson Idk about...I don't like what I've seen from him. Would rather have Pugh, Barrett Jones I feel is better at LT than Johnson

Archived