• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

John Kilgo thinks Carolina Huddle posters are idiots

SCP

Anyone else interested in knowing how the huddle came into play in all this? Especially on WFNZ? How was the huddle brought up in the first place?

The entire FNZ crue get their topics of the day from the Huddle and claim it as their own sans MaClain and Celania.

Post something outrageous on here right before "The Drive" goes on the air at 3:00 and see if they don't have that as a subject that afternoon.

Mark with a 'C' James is the biggest piece of human feces of a reporter I've ever heard. His voice makes me cringe so much. He inhales so violently when he speaks. Like he's gasping for air to make sure no one else gets the good air.. Taylor Z is cool though, the QCB is meh. The hitman is probably the second most annoying person on the drive. Mainly because of his Chicago accent and half the things he does say are idiotic themselves.

Kilgo knows his basketball though, Don't have anything against the old man.

Mark with a 'C' James is the biggest piece of human feces of a reporter I've ever heard. His voice makes me cringe so much. He inhales so violently when he speaks. Like he's gasping for air to make sure no one else gets the good air.. Taylor Z is cool though, the QCB is meh. The hitman is probably the second most annoying person on the drive. Mainly because of his Chicago accent and half the things he does say are idiotic themselves.

Kilgo knows his basketball though, Don't have anything against the old man.

Yea he knows his ACC basketball about as well as anyone.He was filling in for Frank Garcia

Who is Jim Harbaugh?

The point is, today's NFL is not just a local draw. Panther fans can be found all over the country and in a number of other countries as well.

What some local guy says (however legendary he may be in NC) is just not that important to many of us. So when he calls us idiots, it carries about as much weight as a poster on this board calling us idiots.

Archived