• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

John Kilgo thinks Carolina Huddle posters are idiots

SCP

If you don't want to get insulted stop saying stupid crap

Look dude, I expressed my opinion on a respected broadcaster, then I was asked how his nuts tasted. I never said anything about being insulted. I said "I" moved on from petty insults. Not exactly sure how that makes me stupid, but its the Internet so who gives a fug. Hope this clears up your misunderstanding,

Hate you always,

- L-TownCat

I'm amazed that a comment Kilgo made generated 215 replies....

EDIT: 216

probably safe to say that 90% in this thread never heard of him before and 99% think he's a moron and will never listen to him in the chance they actually hear his name and remember who he was.

the other 1% are friends and family that came to his defense.

Annnnnd all of you have been trolled. Exactly what he wanted.

When will the rookies learn?????

he wanted people to think he's an ass and point at him and laugh whenever they hear his name? mission accomplished. if he wanted name recognition, he's got it.

the thing that trolls don't understand is that they are essentially making themselves known as idiotic attention whores. there is no respect that comes with that. if someone wants me to think they're a moron i'm only happy to oblige them.

I actually heard it...Carolina Huddle was brought up by the sidekick, asking Kilgo if he ever gets on there. Taking out of context, but he says I don't get on forums...it's a bunch of idiots that start rumors.

Take it for what it's worth. He didn't specify Huddler's being idiots, but forums in general.

So, in saying that....

Forums Unite!!!! We can't have this blasphemy!

I actually heard it...Carolina Huddle was brought up by the sidekick, asking Kilgo if he ever gets on there. Taking out of context, but he says I don't get on forums...it's a bunch of idiots that start rumors.

Take it for what it's worth. He didn't specify Huddler's being idiots, but forums in general.

So, in saying that....

Forums Unite!!!! We can't have this blasphemy!

thanks for providing context. no one did that.

still...i've got no desire to listen to the guy.

Sounds like he fell for the "Fox to Giants" rumor started here to expose the media and is bitter about it.

Archived