• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Players that are screwed now

Vagrant

only person on that list i see as being potentially 'screwed' is gettis... all the rest are rivera guys and only been around for a year. can't see how they'll magically be ousted based solely on the fact that rivera is being retained

Joe Adams and Josh Norman were both benched for extended periods of time under Rivera. I don't think they're any more "his guys", than anybody else. They were all drafted by Hurney.

Gettis sadly won't be retained... And then he'll go to somebody else in the Division and become The perennial Pro Bowler that we all know he will be.

Gettis is by far the most overrated player on this message board. Yes, he caught 3 big balls way back in 2010....3 plays and in 2010 have people thinking we have AJ Green sitting on the sideline.

Joe Adams and Josh Norman were both benched for extended periods of time under Rivera. I don't think they're any more "his guys", than anybody else. They were all drafted by Hurney.

yeah, i can see the argument for them both being in rivera's doghouse... but as much as people want to hate rivera, he's not dumb enough to ignore the potential of these guys.

you can't bail on these rookies yet, even if they were hurney picks... still a lot of potential to the picks

Why do people think Rivera dislikes Gettis? He missed most of practice and had been hurt for awhile. Maybe, just maybe, he really wasn't ready to contribute in this offense?

You guys jump to a conclusion way too quickly.

Archived