• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RGInjury

SCP

And we're extremely lucky that it wasn't a significant injury. My point is put yourself in a Skins fan shoe, how would you feel?

One shoe, eh? You're an amputee? Dude, I'm sorry. I understand the sensitivity now. Or is that a one leg Bob Griffin the turd joke? Pretty classless if you ask me.

So if a guy has a positive attitude, work ethic, graduates in 3 years, speaks proper English and doesn't subscribe to how others feel he should be acting he gets labeled something derogatory? Seems like he should be made a role model instead.

I had to look up what cornball meant.

I have to say its one of the most ignorant and racist words I have ever come across. Anyone that uses it is an idiot.

Did you not see the guy on ESPN use it towards Griffin? 'twas pretty low even for Espn.

You never lived in Texas did you? Trust me when I say, as someone with exposure to both places, that Cowgirls fans make the Skins fans look docile, intuitive, and knowledgable.

That said, they're still both a bunch of fugtards.

...been down to see games in Texas 'where my sister is my wife' Stadum...loved that cartoon that circulated when the Panthers beat Parcells, ironically done by Redskins fans. .

You see, the difference is, Cowboy fans slink away after the losses at the beginnng of the season, the Redskin fans, well, they are a whole different classification of human sports fans....trust me.

Archived