• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Denver fans,I'd like to introduce you to.......

Bob NC

he looked pretty good to me. we all know that first int wasn't really an int. he clearly isn't prime peyton anymore, he can't challenge them deep like he used to, but he was far from the problem today. he got them the lead and the defense + running games blew it.

He looked ok, but he certainly made some key mistakes. The last interception was terrible and a rookie mistake, throwing back across your body. I do agree the defense was pretty bad. The Broncos secondary looked terrible.

Fox gave us 3 playoff seasons out of 4 total in our entire history. Rivera is a dead man walking.

he gave us 3 winning seasons out of 9. he deserved the boot.

agreed that rivera is a dead man walking, tho. playoffs or he hits the road....unless we continue to have low standards as an organization.

I didn't get to watch to the game. What did he do at the end that was so bad? Not kick a field goal?

typical foxball.

kept the ball on the ground, worked under the idea that a punt is a good play and gave it to the ravens with about a minute left thinking that his defense would protect the score only to be abused (see rivera several times this year) and then scored on.

then they get the ball with :30 seconds left and 2 timeouts and ran out the clock so they could try and win it in overtime.

with peyton frikkin manning as your QB.

just the other day I was hearing fox doesn't do jack poo in denver they just let peyton call all the shots

not directed at you specifically but that was what I was refering to

That's why I laugh at all these McCoy head coaching rumors based on his success as an OC. He's not a damn OC. He gets Peyton coffee and holds his jock. Peyton calls the offense.

Archived