• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2nd Annual NFL Honors on CBS Feb 2nd

Dpantherman

TD didn't have a below average season. That's just more of your standard troll talk. He had a very good season. Not an All Pro season, but a very good one. I won't argue that in an award based on the production after coming back from injury, he isn't as deserving as Manning or AP, but he overcame a whole lot more to come back and play at a high level. Which he did. 103 tackles, playing beside the guy that led the league in tackles, and a lot of them were important tackles and tackles for loss. That's not below average.

To be fair, you have to do something when you come back, not just come back from an injury. AP and Manning both had amazing seasons. TD had a below average season. Had he led the league in tackles like Keek did, then he would've got some votes.

Below average? Gtfoh

TD didn't have a below average season. That's just more of your standard troll talk. He had a very good season. Not an All Pro season, but a very good one. I won't argue that in an award based on the production after coming back from injury, he isn't as deserving as Manning or AP, but he overcame a whole lot more to come back and play at a high level. Which he did. 103 tackles, playing beside the guy that led the league in tackles, and a lot of them were important tackles and tackles for loss. That's not below average.

I'm not a troll. I'm just not liked here because I speak my mind and don't suck the teat of the team. I can see things objectively, not blindly.

I expect our LBs to have great seasons. TD did nothing special. I'll gladly, however, take back 'below average' and say it was 'average'. Still not worthy of votes to contend with AP or Manning though.

I'm not a troll. I'm just not liked here because I speak my mind and don't suck the teat of the team. I can see things objectively, not blindly.

I expect our LBs to have great seasons. TD did nothing special. I'll gladly, however, take back 'below average' and say it was 'average'. Still not worthy of votes to contend with AP or Manning though.

Face it bro you're a troll. You're like Bruce Willis in The Sixth Sense.

Archived