• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What could the NFL do with the off season?

Darth Biscuit

a league of players that aren't good enough to play in the NFL?

it's called the CFL! not even a fair comparison, but it's a fix and a good enough reason to drink beer with 30 or 40 thousand of your friends!

I've said before the NFL should partner with the CFL and market it as the offseason alternative. Problem is CFL would have to start this week to dovetail nicely. And I hear it's a bit nippy right now.

The NFL Network should put together a "NFL Films" breakdown for each team from the previous season, featuring every single game. Ideally the footage would be about an hour long and include postgame quotes from the players and coaches. They could release the games chronologically every week or biweekly. It'd be like rewatching the entire season with a behind the scenes prespective.

ya, I'd be way more up for something like that!

more indepth look at the players, how they live, how they prepare in the offseason...that sort of stuff.

I like when they put more of a human twist on the players instead of just numbers!

E-60 type stuff.

Archived