• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sick 2012 Panthers Defense Highlight video

TheRumGone

Pretty sure that whole video was ripped off from the panthers.com season rewind video

Yeah and your point?

It's called mixing up a sub par video with corny music that's made with flutes and recorders, and putting real music in it to make it somewhat better and adding better clips. Cry me a river

Excuse him for not going to the games and recording his own footage.

It's not like it's easy to come across decent highlights of the Panthers, especially defensive highlights.

lmao for real. Highlights of panthers now a days = cam newton. I hate it when people are like "you stole that vid from someone else". Well how the hell else are we supposed to make them? lmao until I can go out there and film on my own im SOL

lmao for real. Highlights of panthers now a days = cam newton. I hate it when people are like "you stole that vid from someone else". Well how the hell else are we supposed to make them? lmao until I can go out there and film on my own im SOL

Pssssh right, jack my poo again... I dare ya. Its not fun or easy going through 36 hours of game footage to get 3 minutes of footage out of it.

(Btw, I'm totally kidding, could care less)

Archived