• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Bungie game: Destiny

Doc Holiday

I'm so pumped for Tuesday! I can't wait to get in there and catch up to my beta character! Lol

Actually, now hat I know a little bit, I can't wait to play better! Not die 5 typesetting the warp drive...I'm such a n00b!

my beta character doesn't seem to be there?

Anyone else do pre order on Xbone? It came with a vanguard armory but I don't see where it is. All my buddies stayed up all night playing and are sleeping right now so I can't ask any of them. So far the little I played just now still has me liking the free game from a few days ago Warframe little bit more. Well see.

They offering Xbox one destiny bundle or is that just ps4?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Just PS4.

Welp, I have Destiny now.  Called PSN support on Saturday to cancel my NHL 15 pre-order due to the extremely underwhelming features on release.  They cancelled the pre-order, but yet I still have NHL 15 (lucky me?) so I went ahead and put that money on Destiny.

So a few quick thoughts.

If you like MMOs and shooters like halo, you're in for some fun.

Yes, there is a lot of repetition. No this game was way oversold on how much it was.

Its still freaking huge with several factions of Enemies and places to fight them.

Yes it starts off easy, but gets harder the harder you push. Like go try a level 10 st i keep at 8...challenging yet? Do a hard mode!

If you like super tight controls and super cod twitch, this isn't your game.

The story is vague a first, but specifics as you play.

Be nice and make friends.

Dance! Don't be a prude!

I'm loving it. Only level 3 due to time constraints, but I've been following the game for the last 8 month's or so...neigh obsessively...

Anyone else do pre order on Xbone? It came with a vanguard armory but I don't see where it is. All my buddies stayed up all night playing and are sleeping right now so I can't ask any of them. So far the little I played just now still has me liking the free game from a few days ago Warframe little bit more. Well see.

go by the hanger where you get your ship to the left of that you'll sew the vanguard quartermaster. that's where it'll be

Archived