• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Optimum scouting 2 round mock

Bwood

http://www.optimumsc...mock-draft.html

Have us taking Keenan Allen and Jesse Williams.

I'm happy with Allen or Patterson at 14 and if their both available I trust the front office to select the better of the 2. That being said if John Jenkins falls that far theres no way we don't take him. As a a matter of a fact the combo of Allen or Patterson with John Jenkins would be a dream draft.

Here's a video of Jenkins going against the best o-line in College Football(Alabama) in the SEC championship game.

and if you want to see more vs. lesser competetion here you go here for like 4-5 other games.

http://draftbreakdown.com/john-jenkins-vs-alabama-2012

Im really anxious to see Allens workout results. I have been on his bandwagon a while as the top receiver, i just want him to impress and show he is worth the pick before we consider taking him. I have been doing a lot of snooping around and fans of other teams picking after us think he would be a steal if he fell that far. Just want him to show he is worth it before the draft gets here.

Not a big Jenkins fan, like Williams alot better

I guess I like Jenkins better because I keep dreaming that we will resign Dwan and then have a need for a run stuffing, double team occupying tackle. Does not make him look like a sexy pick but as a Nose Tackle to pair with 3 good pass rushers it seems to me just what the DR. ordered.

Just curious for you and others what videos or games have you watched that have you more impressed with Williams, or is it just scouting reports you have read?

Archived