• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers in Miami

RoaringRiot

Panthers fans: The Panthers are playing in Miami this season - it will be another 8 years after this before they are back.

We have the entire Clevelander Hotel reserved for The Roaring Riot and we're turning it into Panthers Fans' Headquarters for the entire weekend. If you're interested in watching the Panthers in Miami next season check out roaringriot.com for information on our trip and how you can join us in South Beach at the Clevelander.

Go Panthers!

Carolina Panthers fans, in Miami, staying at a place called The Clevelander. That's very eclectic.

HAHA....that's a good one. I honestly didn't even think about Chud (out of sight out of mind). I need to think of a good spin on that since it's obviously going to come up again.

The Clevelander...the place on Ocean Drive? I believe I went to a pool party there last spring break. What a day/night! A Panther game/few days out in South Beach would be incredible but I won't have the time or funds to make a trip from Cali during the season.

I'm still trying to make it to Bank of America for my first game in Charlotte :(

There aren't any tolls on I-95. There aren't any in the sky either.

Are you sure? I know I took the Florida Turnpike from Atlanta. But my GPS said there were tolls on I-95 as well. The turnpike was more of a straight shot for me, but i ended up paying like 40 bucks in tolls.

Are you sure? I know I took the Florida Turnpike from Atlanta. But my GPS said there were tolls on I-95 as well. The turnpike was more of a straight shot for me, but i ended up paying like 40 bucks in tolls.

I'm 99.9% sure. I was just down there finalizing all of the details for the trip. I flew down but drove back with some friends. We definitely didn't hit any tolls driving north on 95. You're right about the turnpike...it definitely has tolls.

You live in Atlanta? We always come down for that game. We always stay in Buckhead and do a Panthers bar crawl on Saturday and then tailgate and go to the game on Sunday. You should join us this year.

it's a little more of a drive, but you should join us in ATL, too. We always have a big group for that game. And the Falcons fans love us (sarcasm, obviously).

I try to avoid Atlanta as much as I do genital warts. Seriously though that's a 7 hour drive from here.

Carolina Panthers fans, in Miami, staying at a place called The Clevelander. That's very eclectic.

The Clevelander is actually one of the most famous bars/clubs in Miami ... they even made a replicated version of the Clevelander in the new Miami Marlins stadium...

Really cool that it will be raided by fans of the BLACK&BLUE for the weekend!

Good work OP!!

I'm 99.9% sure. I was just down there finalizing all of the details for the trip. I flew down but drove back with some friends. We definitely didn't hit any tolls driving north on 95. You're right about the turnpike...it definitely has tolls.

You live in Atlanta? We always come down for that game. We always stay in Buckhead and do a Panthers bar crawl on Saturday and then tailgate and go to the game on Sunday. You should join us this year.

No fortunately, I don't. I was visiting a friend (falcons fan, he is an asshole, but we graduated from college together). Sounds like fun though. Maybe it's just on the way down there are tolls. I skipped out on my way back hitting 95 then an exit through Jacksonville.

Archived