• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well, Insanity workout was delivered to my house

SCP

Last week. I've been traveling so I haven't started it yet. That son of a bitch is sitting on my coffee table growling at me. I'm starting it on 4/1 so this weekend is my final hurrah. I'm gonna drink beer, eat a block of cheddar, and have titty sex with my wife. Then it's on. Just hope my surgically repaired knees and shoulders can take it. I hope I don't die.

Good luck.

It does work, but it is hell on you.

My advice, not that you should take it, is start slow with it. Don't try to keep up with the hosts, you will hurt yourself.

That's my plan. I'm your typical mind-over-matter personality and normally just push myself through things but from what I heard you can't so that with Insanity. At this point in my life anything would be an upgrade over what I'm doing now which is the occasional bike ride and Friday night adult kickball games.

I thought your exercises of using the muscles in your middle finger to flip off opposing teams stadiums was sufficient enough

Yes, normally that would be sufficient. But I want to buy some of those new Cam Newton skinny work slacks from Belk.

I've had Insanity laying around forever now. I need to get off my lazy ass and do it too. The most I've done so far is to watch the 1st session video and I mean literally sit in my chair and just watch it LOL

Please tell me you were drinking beer and eatng cheetos.

Archived