• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Natitude Thread

Captroop

Harper punishes the ball out to the cheap seats in his first two at bats. Strasburg retired 19 in a row in a shutout. Makes you wonder if the No.1 picks are trying to one-up each other.

If they keep this up, those lofty preseason predictions may just come true.

Damn it's a good time to be a Washingtonian. I plan on hopping on the Metro after work and catching at least 15 games this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Went to my first game on Tuesday. Two things happened that I absolutely love as far as being a fan goes (3 if you count two-for-one Tuesdays on hotdogs and soda)

1. When Paul Konerko hit his three-run HR in the seventh, a Nats fan threw the ball back on the field! I love it! The D.C. fans are really getting behind this team and it's really encouraging to see.

2. Since Michael Morse started playing Take On Me as his walk-up music, the song has been adopted as kind of a battle cry for Nats fans, and now even after he's gone, they still play it around the 7th or 8th inning and the fans really get into it. There's nothing quite like hearing 25,000 people hitting that note simultaneously. And it beats the hell out of "Sweet Caroline" which had been our forced fan sing-along prior.

• 1 month later...

And the third sign that we have a franchise that's an emerging threat: Pointless hate from large market fans, and smack talk on the Interwebs.

Love it!

They scared that the new kid on the block is now a threat to their comfortable spot at the top.

Going to ATL on June 1st for the Nats game. will be my first ever MLB game and looking to go up to DC in August for my birthday for my first game up there.

• 2 weeks later...

They scared that the new kid on the block is now a threat to their comfortable spot at the top.

Going to ATL on June 1st for the Nats game. will be my first ever MLB game and looking to go up to DC in August for my birthday for my first game up there.

Fun pitching duel, super sweet ending.  Hope you enjoyed it, eventually I'll get down to Atlanta for a game.

Fun pitching duel, super sweet ending.  Hope you enjoyed it, eventually I'll get down to Atlanta for a game.

Didn't get to make it down there. Kind of glad though because I would have been pissed. Going to DC in August though for my birthday. catching part of the Phillies series

• 3 weeks later...

Archived