• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft: Best available player or...

DangerClose

I'm sorry but the thought of Kearse or Cole starting over Star or Hankins is absolutely preposterous.

Guys who were absolute studs in college get routinely abused by journeymen NFL linemen until they learn to use their hands and feet. Guys who dominated in college rarely use more than one or two moves and often are technically lazy given they rely on their physical skills instead of their technique. Both those guys might be stars in a few years, but as rookies they will have to work hard just to hold their own.

Guys who were absolute studs in college get routinely abused by journeymen NFL linemen until they learn to use their hands and feet. Guys who dominated in college rarely use more than one or two moves and often are technically lazy given they rely on their physical skills instead of their technique. Both those guys might be stars in a few years, but as rookies they will have to work hard just to hold their own.

The odds say you are right. Success rate of DT in the top ten is still way less than 50%. I don't want a lineman in the 1st round anywho. I only claim one objective. BAR. Best Athlete Remaining.

Archived