• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gettlemania holding a pre draft presser tomorrow

Gabeking

quotes I expect "We're evaluating every position. The point of the draft is to improve the team. We've got some great targets for our first and second round picks."

On whether or not they will trade to get another third rounder "You can never tell till draft day. You have to wait and see what's there and then look at your evaluations."

"very excited about the player we will add in the first round."

quotes I expect "We're evaluating every position. The point of the draft is to improve the team. We've got some great targets for our first and second round picks."

On whether or not they will trade to get another third rounder "You can never tell till draft day. You have to wait and see what's there and then look at your evaluations."

"very excited about the player we will add in the first round."

"We have hired Marty Hurney as a consultant. Whatever he says to do after round one, we will do the opposite."

I don't know another you, but I'm dying to hear about the moving pots.

it took me reading that 5 times before i figured out you were saying 'about' and not 'another'.

but yeah....i want to know. i just can't/don't want to put forth the concentration required for it.

Archived